Nebia by Moen Quattro – 4 powerful shower modes, 50% savings
We make the best water-efficient showers in the world. This is our 4th Kickstarter campaign. To pre-order Quattro and bring this campaign to life, back this project.
- Four unique and powerful spray modes
- Easy DIY install — less than 3 minute process that’s as easy as changing a lightbulb
- Universal compatibility
- Two versions: Handshower and Rainshower
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Up to 50% water savings
- 5 design-forward finishes
- Quick-Dry Earth Mat – mold resistant, fast drying
- Nebia Adjustable Shower Arm (NASA) – 18 in. of extra range of motion for more power and heat, and to fit more people in your house
Four Fantastic Spray Modes
Quick-Dry Earth Mat
Made of diatomaceous earth, the Quick-Dry Earth Mat dries within minutes, leaving no trace of moisture and preventing germs and mold from growing.
A stylish addition to your bathroom, it feels fantastic under your feet while keeping your bathroom clean and odor-free. It also saves water, energy, and chemicals because it will never need to be put in the wash and will last for years to come.
What is diatomaceous earth? A naturally occurring silica-based material. In simpler terms, it’s a special blend of pulverized stones and algae commonly found in waterbeds and deserts.
A version of Quattro (Rainshower or Handshower) works in almost any shower setup in the world. The Quattro rainshower works on above head wall outlets, and ceiling outlets. The handshower works on above head wall outlets and waist-high wall outlets. This makes Quattro the first Nebia shower that is globally compatible. The table and graphics below can help you identify which Quattro is best for you. If you are still unsure, email [email protected], with a picture of your shower, and our team can help you decide.